Wednesday, December 29, 2010

o my god ... such a chilled night...

jingle bell jingle bell , jingle all the way ... 
santaclaus is left behind now , 
and cristmas has gone away ; 

as we all know( we the working class people in private firm ) cristmas was on saturday and this ate away our one holiday .. damn on luck . and see again the lucifer laughs as new year is also on saturday.. so i was very upset over this. Two great days gone in vain . means all we know getting a leave from office on such occasion is like butterscotch topping on a chocolate cake . but ... alas we have no cream no toppings and not even cake . 

by the way . thinking all these i was sitting on the sitting in open almost frosty night . all the sudden i felt wow what a cold feeling it is. i felt my feet were almost as cold as ice and it felt if the Caillech herself is breathing ice all over me .

but you know , lucifer always stops you to do right thing . i should have gone inside the room and drowned myself into my warm and cozy bed but hullo !!! adventure would be left behind ; how could i let it happen.  so i challenged the godesss to increase the strength of cold winds . i don't know what i thought if i am a character of shakespere's play to challenge anyone . 
well whatsoever it be but all the happened was i had challenged and was standing beneath the open sky on a winter night . and then it happened . you pray thousand times in front of god , for you something good to happen but your wish is never heard . all that all mighty will do will be turning his deaf ear toward you . but see first time in my life i asked him to do something so weird to me and yipee , he heard and even replied a super chilled blow of wind. believe me  what a wind it was . it paseed from my ears and i could felt it in my tummy. 

to explain it properly i will say even lucifer inside we ran away and left me alone in the battle with nature. DAMN HE !!! now i was alone . so i showed bravery and just gave up. 
As a great person like me have said  " its better to live intellectually than to die stupidily" . 
(For your knowledge i wanna tell you that the great person who said these lines is me myself) . so now i was all cold and was fully on vibrating mode. i wonder if i could have reached to my room without even walking . but man will be man . so hyped myself in front of my friends . it was like this " cold !!! where ??? arry its so wonderful outside why don't you all try .? " . gosh !! and then i was in heaven . suddenly i was outburst with love for my bed . so much that i kissed it .. ha ha ha . but all we do will have to paid. so i give back the debt i fell ill. god is so harsh . but believe me if you wanna to know the importance of your bed then try to be as idiotic as me. you will also definitely kiss your bed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment