Thursday, February 24, 2011

Being on your own.

when i was a kid , obviously i did almost everything which my papa hated . then ofcourse i was scolded . the most frequent sentence of all the fathers while scolding their sons is ' DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO WHEN YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. NOT NOW TILL YOU ARE MY RESPONSIBILITY'.

thinking back all those incidentsi gathered my thoughts of mind ..' HE CAN NEVER STOP SCOLDING ME'.
i used to think can i ever be on my own. will my father or mom or sisters , ever let me do whatever i want . will i ever have a day when i won't have any advice and i could take my own decision on my own.

well today i surely miss those days when none of my decision was deciding my life. should i study or play cricket with friends never was such a great decision that it may take my job or me loosing a opportunity of getting job. stepping out to do something and you have hundreds of advices . but what a days they were that we could easily ignore all those advice and do whatever we want to . and the 'payback punishment' was just 10 minutes of my papa's rage.
looking at the same scenario today, stepping out to do something, again we have hundreds of advice but now we cant ignore any. we just cant close our eyes , turn our deaf ears to every advise and ignore them. then collecting all the advices, we get messed up in between of them and then wish if we were not on our own.
why we have to do this?? why are we on our own. why isn't someone else who could take correct decision for us but sorry now you are on your own. you have to take decision.

ever felt the dilemma  , when you are financially tortured and suddenly you feel urge to eat your favorite dish. on side of  your brain says. go dude eat it. we will see whatever happens tomorrow and other, nope save money , you dont have enough. finally you binds your fist as tightly as possible , say 'shit' and move away. turning back to early days of your life . going out with your father to the market and saw anything worth to eat and just took it and thats it. no dilemma, no vexing , nothing. but now we have to vexed . because alas we are now on our own.

looking at the brighter side . now we can be a person on whom other can sustain . we can make other feel , don't worry we are here. we are on our own and you can count on us .      

No comments:

Post a Comment